|REALTORS® are involved in their local communities contributing their time and talents to:|
”Suitcases for Kids” benefits children entering or in the foster home program by providing them needed personal items.
REALTORS® are real estate licensees that are Members of a local Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®. The Southwestern Michigan Association of REALTORS is an advocate for their REALTOR® Members and actively promotes and protects private property rights for everyone.
The Housing Market in Southwestern Michigan, March 2014
The brutal winter months definitely took a toll on the first quarter of 2014. However, the decline in the number of houses sold in the first quarter held to less than 5 percent; which in reality was only 25 fewer homes sold and closed. Nine fewer houses sold this past March than in March 2013 for a 4 percent drop in sales.
The Housing Market in Southwestern Michigan, February 2014
The volatile, cold weather may have caused the number of houses sold to slip and fall 14 percent from a year ago and to the lowest point in three years. However, the total dollar volume and average selling price continued to gain ground over the past year and as far back as February 2009.
- Feburary 2014, SWMI February Home Sales Dropped While Average Price Increases 22%
- January 2014, SWMI January Home Sales Off To Positive Start For Year
- The Housing Market in Southwestern Michigan – January, 2014
- December 2013 – Local Housing Market in 2013 Ended Very Strong
- November 2013 – SWMI November Home Sales Continue Positive Trend