|REALTORS® are involved in their local communities contributing their time and talents to:|
”Suitcases for Kids” benefits children entering or in the foster home program by providing them needed personal items.
REALTORS® are real estate licensees that are Members of a local Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®. The Southwestern Michigan Association of REALTORS is an advocate for their REALTOR® Members and actively promotes and protects private property rights for everyone.
April 2015, SWMI Housing Market Up in April
ST. JOSEPH, MI – "While March set the bar high for the SWMI housing market, April brought significant increases in selling prices that were set in March and outperformed April 2014," stated Gary Walter, EVP, of the Southwestern Michigan Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
The Housing Market in Southwestern Michigan, April 2015
While March set the bar high for the SWMI housing market, April brought significant increases in selling prices that were set in March and outperformed April 2014.
- The Housing Market in Southwestern Michigan, March 2015
- March 2015, SWMAR Housing Market Pushes First Quarter Results Above 2014
- February 2015, SWMI February Housing Sales Up Despite the Weather, Median Selling Price Up 20%
- January, 2015 – SWMI January Housing Sales Down While Selling Prices Set Record High
- Selling Prices Maintain Steady Growth in Local Housing Market for 2014